To our family and friends,
I will keep it "short" as the long awaited Christmas letter shall be drafted by my humorous husband and you will soon know more about our lives. We have been relatively well since the last update, no complaints - as always: lots of adventures, laughs and events to remember. The kids are adjusting well to a new school year and Kris continues to work incredibly hard for our family's welfare. I try to keep sane and have been enjoying projects in and around the house.
As the season of Advent is upon us, may you all remember the reason for the season and in the spirit of Thanksgiving be ever thankful for our blessings.
Always,
Ali
Videos: (I realized as I attached these I don't have any of Logan. Guess I know what I need to record over the next couple of months.)
(Above) Thomas loving his bubble machine. (Below) Rosie practicing her serve after a practice mid-season.
(Below) Pearl singing "Let it Go" one morning before pre-K. As always, TJ her faithful partner.
(Above) TJ playing his banjo. (Below) Kris fixed the Henrich family candle holder nativity and the kids enjoying being near it around Thanksgiving.
(Above) Just another night in the backyard!
Pictures:
Pearl's Warren Baptist T-ball Team: The Dolphins
Pearl's friends at a birthday party
Fun at the Lake
TJ kayaking with Mom and friends
7 miles on the Augusta Canal
Pearl is so thankful and excited she can do gymnastics after being cleared of her head injury
Logan was pretty excited we were guinea pig sitting for 6 weeks!
Pearl enjoyed gymnastics but chose to stop after 3 months.
Feed me Daddy!
Hurricane effects in Augusta, GA
Pearl "reading" to TJ
Happy 5th birthday Pearl!
Rosie did 9-12 year old volleyball through the county and I was able to be her coach!
Frozen Birthday Cake for Pearl this year.
A special visitor came to see Pearl at her birthday party.
Rosie and neighbor, Maya, playing with markers..
Chief Season antics...
The reason for the season (if you're the spouse!): Khaki Ball 2016
Another failed attempt to fish in GA, but it was fun!
Logan needs them all day at school and Rosie for reading.
Cousin Katie Fraser came to visit!
Rosie and Logan bull riding at the Aiken County Fair, SC
Watching the bull riding at the fair
Trunk or Treating at the church event
Annual pumpkin carving
Trick or Treating in the neighborhood, too!
Camping with friends at Points West Army Resort
Rosie and friends, Bella and Trinity at the NF Walk
A date night!
Creation Museum, KY
Garden of Eden
Noah's Family
Ark Encounter, KY
Depiction of how nice the children's storybooks of Noah's Ark are can also be detrimental to belief as they tend to not follow scripture. Interesting how many versions I recognized...
Magnify the words so you can read the message. Just beautiful!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We are thankful for each of you in our lives!
Loved the videos and pictures! Give our love to everyone!
ReplyDelete