Kris playing, I mean, working at Jen & Dan Hickey's house. The boys ripped up a lot of their yard and had a blast doing it. The new seed is down for a lovely lawn in Spring.
Kris is getting into my iPhone! Daddy and Thomas selfie from the other night. I'm not sure who's more handsome??
And this good looking boy turned 6 months last week. T.J. is into spinning in circles from his belly, giggling as hard as possible and sucking in air and log rolling. Look out Rosie, Logan and Pearl - he's mobile now!
Sorry I have it sideways, but if you receive pictures from us you can expect this one.
Friday night fun at our house?! We had some Catworth friends over and the kids and grown-ups had a great time eating hot dogs, brats and sitting by the fire. Oh, maybe helping Kris drain his cask of ale, too?!
Logan says he wants to play this instrument.
This is a traffic jam in Catworth. The hedge is so narrow that sometimes you have to back out to allow the other cars to come through. If you can see on the left there is a work vehicle? Well, it had about 5 cars coming the other way back out of the hedge. I had good fun parked and watching this action. It's not so fun when you're the car backing out!
Found a new apple cider donut recipe we had to try out! Made these for tea at church the other week.... the kids were great helpers in the decorating.
After picking 12 lbs of blackberries, Kris and I are giving blackberry wine a try! Let you know around Christmas how it turns out. We cannot wait!!
We've lost another chicken. Rosie's, Isabella, died from shock after a dog came into the yard while they were out. The other two escaped. Guess it's just another life lesson about owning animals!
Let's end this update on a happy note! Do you wanna dance? T.J. does! I'll work on getting the pictures the right way next time. Until then may God bless you and keep you all safe!
Love the pics- keep them coming and send me the apple cider donut recipe! Yum!
ReplyDeleteI missed this one earlier. thanks for putting the updates out -- we love them whenever I find them!
ReplyDelete